The LGMA is working on a major project to catalogue all of the services provided to the public by local authorities.
The local government sector provides about 500 public services. The LGMA is working on a national project to produce 1 common catalogue of these services.
The service catalogue will help to better inform the public about local authority services and how to access them.
How will the project be completed?
This project is run by a Service Catalogue Project Team from the Local Government Management Agency (LGMA). A Programme Board provides governance for the project
Each local authority has nominated a single point of contact to help the LGMA in coordinating the project. The single point of contact will:
- Liaise with the project team on behalf of their local authority
- Gather and review details on services in their local authority
- Keep local authority staff updated and coordinate feedback
- Represent their local authority in project workshops
Meet the Team
The Service Catalogue Project Team
Geraldine Dunne, PMO Project Manager
01-6332362 / email@example.com
Melanie Cunningham, Project Leader
087-2088335 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Hennessy, Service Analyst
087-1847667 / email@example.com
The Programme Board
- Niall Healy, Director of Services, Cork County Council (Chairperson)
- Paul Lemass, Assistant Secretary, Community & Local Government Division, DHPLG
- Claire Gilligan, Assistant Chief Executive, LGMA
- Mihai Bilauca, Head of Digital Strategy and European Projects, Limerick City and County Council
- Sean Coughlan, Director of Services, Limerick City and County Council
- Annette Aspell, Senior Executive Officer, Kildare County Council
- Catherine Horan, Head of Information Systems, Waterford City and County Council
- Liam Ryan, Senior Executive Officer, Cork County Council
- John Quinlivan, Director of Corporate Affairs and Governance, Fingal County Council
You can keep updated about the progress of this project by reading the updates posted below.